Sherpa Fleece Black / Tan
- Fabric 1: DWR coated 100% recycled polar fleece
- Fabric 2: DWR coated 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Bound cuffs and hem
- Internal media access hole in pocket
- Headphone holder loop at neck
- In seam pocket and pocket flap at left and right chest, with snap button closure
- On arm
- YKK zippered front neck and pockets
- Rubber zip pullers with yellow cord, on front and pockets
- Woven label on left chest
This garment is produced in a social audited factory to ensure that all workers have been treated fairly.
The fabrics used are made from post consumer waste (recycled plastic bottles). Where noted the fabrics also carry the Bluesign certification ensuring the production of the fabrics is environmentally sound.
We donate 1% of all sales (not just profits) to 1% For The Planet, as a self imposed environmental tax in order to offset our impact as a business. From this we choose what environmental grassroots level organisations to support.Male Model is 181cm & wearing a large.